• https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY2wnEGn_cE/V80uockjicI/AAAAAAAAZ8o/r_3CotN5E6U-CUieGteAgUvmn7wuNEzrQCLcB/s1600/do%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Bweary%2Bin%2Bwell%2Bdoinf.jpg

26.7.14

It's Time for some M's

Oh yes! It's time for some M's. Everyone has got a need for some M's at one point or the other. I do too. In fact I particularly need one right now.

When God be like: Hey man, I want to bless somebody. Somebody needs a breakthrough. So, I'll be dishing out some M's today. Need any?

And you don't understand what He means. You be like: Erm. . .erm. . .

Be not confused anymore, for I am here to tell you not to worry. Hehehehe. . . I will explain.
He's promised to surprise us with overflowing M's before the year ends. Uh-oh, I didn't hear you say Amen. *smh*

You think God can't abbreviate too. Huh? Why not? If you believe He understands when you say "TUL" for Thank You Lord, "IJN" for In Jesus Name and  "GBU" for God bless You, then you should believe me when I say "M" is an abbreviation that God uses too. Aha!

Yes o, God knows wassap! God knows everything. He's so on point. He knows your beginning and your ending. He never sleeps nor slumbers. He's ever faithful.

It doesn't matter the level you are at the moment. You shouldn't be satisfied yet. There's yet another greater level. You'd need some M's to get there. You grab?

Getting some M's is one of the best things ever. You know God can never give us something substandard now. He rocks! 

He says when we ask, we shall receive. When we seek, we shall find. And when we knock the door shall be opened. Matt. 7:7. I am seriously asking, seeking and knocking today. 

Alright, your appetite should be whet enough by now. God's M stands for Miracles. Yes, it's time for some miracles! yayyy! 

So, what do you want in your plate right now?  Be in the Spirit, God's dishing out the M's. Get yours now!!!

This year will not end without some M's.
Can I hear a resounding Amen over there?  Amen!
We shall testify!

You might also like to read: The Little Miracles.

Written by Nwamaka Ajeagbu

No comments:

Blogger Widget