• https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY2wnEGn_cE/V80uockjicI/AAAAAAAAZ8o/r_3CotN5E6U-CUieGteAgUvmn7wuNEzrQCLcB/s1600/do%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Bweary%2Bin%2Bwell%2Bdoinf.jpg

8.7.14

REVIEW: The "Little" Miracles

https://twitter.com/Amakamedia/status/466490614042087424

When you buy a TV set, it comes along with a cable, remote control and manual. Right? They come along with the package. So, there are things we think are part of the packages of living. Sometimes (if not most times), we tend to ignore these blessings.

There are things we overlook, things we take for granted. We count them to be normal and usual. We need to understand that it is His grace. We should acknowledge these gifts, for they are miracles. The "little" miracles, I think.

Here is a list of some of the "little" miracles that I'm grateful for:
  • I can yawn
  • I can blink
  • I can sneeze
  • I can laugh
  • I can use my hands
  • I can use my legs
  • I can urinate
  • I can feel
  • I can smell
  • I can move my neck
  • I can chew
  • I can stand
  • I can hear
  • I can smile
  • I can scream
And the list goes on and on...
I am blessed.
All Glory to God!

Gratitude brings joy. And Joy makes life interesting, productive and fun.

Have you also got some "little" miracles that you're grateful for? Thank God today.



Posted by Nwamaka Ajaegbu 
Follow on Twitter: @Amakamedia 
Email: amakamedia@yahoo.com

Heart Rays . . .giving out the light.



No comments:

Blogger Widget