• https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY2wnEGn_cE/V80uockjicI/AAAAAAAAZ8o/r_3CotN5E6U-CUieGteAgUvmn7wuNEzrQCLcB/s1600/do%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Bweary%2Bin%2Bwell%2Bdoinf.jpg

13.7.15

This is Nothing But The Truth

Who would have thought I'd been crying behind the keyboard? Who would have thought when I said I choose to be happy, I was actually crying out in pain?

God's Light in the Dark


Sometimes the blogosphere can be so fake and misleading. (Oops! It took me a lot to say that *bites lip*) Social media paints the picture that everybody has a perfect, beautiful life and that every day is bright. Well, I'm not ashamed to tell you that life has been a struggle for me over the past few months.

It wasn't easy to tell you how to enjoy being single when I watched many of my friends get engaged, get married and start to have children while still being single. Neither was it easy to write a way out of depression when I was filled with anxiety. I'd told you to keep your dreams alive when I questioned God about the delay. I'd blogged about love while going through a heartbreak. No, it wasn't easy. . . 

Ah, I can't tell you how much I cried in the past few weeks. The hardest time I had to face was losing someone I truly deeply loved. My body was physically hurt by the pain, the grief and the sense of loss. I have been unsure of how to carry on with life, in the sense of writing. When I said "it's Ok to Cry", I was going through pain for real. (Sweet Nikemi actually guessed right when she commented about me crying here

But you know, in the very darkest times, at the times I have felt the most lost, heartbroken and beaten down, there has been a light shining over me. That light in God’s word. It’s taken me these times to learn that when I’m hurting, spending time with God is absolutely the best thing I can ever do. (One of my articles on thinking with God has been published on BMF, you can read it here)

A lifestyle of positivity and inspiration is not that easy. It takes courage and diligence. Sharing through pain has been a tough decision. (I almost stopped but no, I have to continue to hang in there!) I’m learning the art of rejoicing in God's word and worshiping Him one day at a time, as I derive the pleasure in trusting Him and obeying His Commandments.


Reading God's word gives me peace, joy and comfort like nothing else in the world.
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in the spirit." Psalms 34:18
One particular lesson that God has been teaching me over the past few months is that His heart breaks when He sees His sweethearts in pain. He feels anguish over your situation and longs to hold, to comfort and to surround you with His love. When you are crying, He is weeping alongside with you. He cares for you.

So, my sweethearts, I do sincerely pray for you to feel the rays of hope, peace and joy. I pray that through His word, you will come to understand that He is crying along with you, longing for you to lean on Him and to seek His face.

This is nothing but the truth.

May His light shine on you this week. Amen. 

**********
P.S: When you read a comment you can relate to, or find any one you like/agree with, feel free to upvote it. I'm looking forward to rewarding my sweethearts based on their upvote counts. (still thinking about it tho).
This is how to upvote a comment. 

Stay inspired.
It will all be worth it in the end.


Written by Nwamaka Ajaegbu 
Follow on Twitter: @Amakamedia 
Email: amakamedia@yahoo.com
Heart Rays  . . .giving out the light.
Blogger Widget