• https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY2wnEGn_cE/V80uockjicI/AAAAAAAAZ8o/r_3CotN5E6U-CUieGteAgUvmn7wuNEzrQCLcB/s1600/do%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Bweary%2Bin%2Bwell%2Bdoinf.jpg

20.2.15

PODCAST : This is True Love

What is True Love? 
How would you define love? Can you tell what it feels like?
Some people say: You cannot describe love, you can only share and experience it.

Hmmm. . . I read a story on naijastories.com which illustrates what true love could look like. I was like: "Whao!" So I ROL! (Read it Out Loud) Listen and tell me what you think :)

Rays of Love . . . 



To listen, click on the play button. The play button is the red round button on the top left corner of the embed player.

Notes:
1. The guy in the picture is my brother :P
2. The story is written by @vickyoziwrites
3. The soundtrack - Touch me my lord  by Arno
4. The voice is mine. Just so you know. Lol.

Enjoy the weekend!

Posted by Nwamaka Ajaegbu 
Follow on Twitter: @Amakamedia 
Email: amakamedia@yahoo.com

Heart Rays . . .giving out the light.

5 comments:

Kenny said...

I love the story! No mattee how long it takes, true love is worth waiting for. Amaka, I think you should tell ud more stories. It's so appealing to hear it from you. Nice voice!

Good Critic said...

You have to give life to the script. You simply read the story. You didn't tell it. Nevertheless, it's a nice piece.

Obiri Yaw said...

Wow, great piece. I'm always impressed about your work. Pls don't stop

lindaspears said...

I like this. Beautiful voice that goes straight to the heart. love is happy for you.

Bukola A said...

The best part is the time he held out his arms, and whispered "i love you" awwwwww Kunle is romantic! I second Kenny, please tell us more stories. Stories drive in the message better. plus, am tripping for your voice o

Blogger Widget