• https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY2wnEGn_cE/V80uockjicI/AAAAAAAAZ8o/r_3CotN5E6U-CUieGteAgUvmn7wuNEzrQCLcB/s1600/do%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Bweary%2Bin%2Bwell%2Bdoinf.jpg

10.11.14

Top 10 Favourite Quotes by Myles Munroe

Death is not an end. It's the moment we claim total victory over the world by entering into God's presence forever. I don't know how to share a news about death, but I do know how tell the good message it brings. Life is too short not to live out your dreams.


I shed tears when I read on Premium Times, that Dr. Myles Munroe, and his wife, Ruth were among those who died after the plane crashed in the Bahamas yesterday, on Sunday. *tears*

I cried for two reasons: The first being that for some God-know-reasons, I read one of his books this morning - Kingdom Principles (Chapter 13 precisely) It's like seeing someone just about ten minutes before he died. Dr. Myles spoke to me this morning before I heard of his death. I'll keep those words in my heart till I see him again.

The second reason resulted from a deep thought, what would be said about me when I die? What have I done yet? The clock is ticking *tears*


Let me know which of his quotes you like best. These are my top 10 favourite quotes by Myles Munroe:
  1.  "God loves dreamers"
  2. "Vision is a conception that is inspired by God in the hearts of human"
  3. "Purpose is when you know nd understand what you were born to accomplish. Vision is when you see it in your mind and begin to imagine it"
  4. "The bible does not say a man's education makes room for him, but that his gift does. Education is not the key to success, it doesn't guarantee anything: it is your gift that is the key to success"
  5. "You are designed by God not to blend in, but to stand out"
  6. "If your vision dies with you, you failed"
  7. "Anyone who develops his gifts and talents will become a commodity"
  8. "Hard work and diligence are essential to success, but they require an internal motivation. That internal motivation is Vision"
  9. "You are not saved for the sole purpose of going to heaven; you are saved to finish your assignment on earth"
  10. "Live your life. This is the day to do it"
 I am proud to say that I'm a dreamer. And more proud to say Dr. Myles is (yes, till date) one of my dream pushers. He's encouraged me with his words to never stop dreaming. God bless him even unto death. Amen.

Each day we live, we are one day closer to the day we die. However, we do not know the date on the other side of the dash. This is why it is so important to live everyday like it might be our last. Let us enjoy every moment of our lives. Let us fulfill our divine calling.

Lemme give you something extra. This is a must-watch for every lady.

Watch my best video below:



You lived.
And lived for purpose.
You died.
And died to live in our hearts.
RIP my teacher and mentor, Myles Munroe.

Life is indeed a journey.


Written by Nwamaka Ajaegbu 
Twitter: @Amakamedia 
Email: amakamedia@gmail.com
Blogger Widget