• https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY2wnEGn_cE/V80uockjicI/AAAAAAAAZ8o/r_3CotN5E6U-CUieGteAgUvmn7wuNEzrQCLcB/s1600/do%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Bweary%2Bin%2Bwell%2Bdoinf.jpg

26.6.14

Happy Birthday to Me!!!



IT'S BEEN, BEING AND WILL BE GOD
His time, His plan and His purpose.

So therefore, I make bold to say
It's not just any Thursday
For it's a God-ordained day.

On His wings, I go to the tribune
It's not just because it's June
For it's a God-given tune.
 
Even clearer, I hear His ministration
It's not just time for celebration
For it's a call to manifestation.

Alive today, the 26th of June
I become. I arise. I shine.
I launch out with Heart Rays.

The hour's now. The light's come.

YES! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday to meeeeee
#Amen #Blessed #Excited

-Дмαкαмεđια.
-----•-----•------------•----------------

No comments:

Blogger Widget